MacKay Minutes 2016/04/22
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Check into Filezilla problems
- 22 -- That worked for me!
- Get Steve involved -- hopefully he's here!
- Clean up R materials -- less of that. I've gotten Shiny behaving better, however.
- Figure out administration -- no progress there...:(
- Decide how to present something about climate change generally
- I'm hoping that you'll all be willing to work through a course I created a few years back.
- I'll hand out a syllabus, assignments, and mathematical objectives
- Two of the books (the cheap ones!) are on order, and soon to arrive. The textbook -- Global Warming: Understanding the Forecast -- is another matter.
- We should talk a little about interaction with Steve's other URStem project, on public domain software, as well as Aimee Krug and DK's URStem.
- We still can't connect to the server on Filezilla