CURM Eighteeth Meeting, 1/22/2009
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- NKU's Celebration of Student Research and Creativity will be held April 7-9, 2009. As in past years, students have an opportunity to show their excellent work in posters, interactive or oral presentations and performances of various kinds. The website http://celebration.nku.edu/ is now ready for registration, as well as providing further information. The deadline for students to submit abstracts to appear in the program is February 18.
- I asked you to take a look at Jon's paper:
Problem of the Week
- Reminder: we'll need to decide next week the topic of the talk we'll give. We'll want to think about the stories that we're going to want to tell. It's due by January 31.
- Dr. Hastings has passed along some preliminary work on the materials and methods section, concerning collection of the data: The Cicada-Killer and Cicada Data
- Dr. Hastings has also passed along some images, that we'll want to consider using in our presentation: http://www.norsemathology.org/longa/images/Hastings/wasps/